Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Pasco-Hernando State College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate and baccalaureate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call (404) 679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Pasco-Hernando State College. The Commission should be contacted only if there is evidence that appears to support an institution's non-compliance with an accreditation requirement or standard. Non-accreditation inquiries about the College should be addressed to the appropriate department.
Reaffirmation Letter July 8, 2010
Level II Membership Letter January 13, 2014
Continuing Accreditation with BAS & BSN Letter January 19, 2016
List of Majors with Federal CIPS
List of Degrees and Graduates for Part 1
Health Programs Accreditation
- Dental Hygiene Program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA)
- Emergency Medical Services Program is accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the EMS Professions (CoAEMSP)
- Nursing (Associate Degree) R.N. Program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- Nursing Baccalaureate Program (BSN) is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Pharmacy Technician Program is accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP).
- Surgical Technology Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs(CAAHEP)